Was in the AT&T store swapping a defective phone and the silent ads running for the lumia have a bunch of icons for various apps on WP7. Almost front and center on all the scenes showing ads-the Pandora icon. Could easily be a mistake, but it sure makes me wonder, could it be on the way finally? Has anyone else seen this?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-29-2012 01:59 AM
    Pandora doesn't seem to concerned with the WP platform.

http://www.windowscentral.com/pandor...one-apps-again

The best way to make them take notice is by supporting other platforms. Sign up for Zune or Spotify. Make them suffer by losing customers.
    04-29-2012 08:17 AM
    Pandora doesn't seem to concerned with the WP platform.

http://www.windowscentral.com/pandor...one-apps-again

The best way to make them take notice is by supporting other platforms. Sign up for Zune or Spotify. Make them suffer by losing customers.
    That's automatic when you're on a WP device... lol. We don't have that option aside from the 3rd party apps =(
    04-29-2012 09:37 AM
    But you guys are missing my point, I know all this...why is at&t/nokia placing the Pandora logo I there adverts of the Lumia 900?

04-29-2012 10:18 AM
    Wouldn't really buy into it, personally. Until it's official, nah.
    04-29-2012 11:07 AM
    That's automatic when you're on a WP device... lol. We don't have that option aside from the 3rd party apps =(
    last.fm is another good app.
    04-29-2012 11:15 AM
    Screw Pandora, there are tons of other great apps.
    04-29-2012 02:56 PM
    But you guys are missing my point, I know all this...why is at&t/nokia placing the Pandora logo I there adverts of the Lumia 900?

It was done before Windows Phone launched too, that's one of the reasons they aren't that happy with Microsoft from what I recall.
    04-29-2012 04:42 PM
    MS has recently stated threy are or will be making a concerted effort to get developers not doing their apps on WP toi get them onto the phones so maybe its an atempt to get Pandora off the fence and onto the WP marketplace
    04-29-2012 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD