When is MS likely to announce Apollo?

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
i.e. When is the next big conference/event that Microsoft participates in? i.e. MWC

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
E3 - June

That's the biggest event in the next few months, so if they don't announce Apollo there, I have no ideia when that might happen.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
honestly im not really expecting big news for Apollo till probably September.

we barely got any news on Tango . so im assuming will probably get them talking and pushing tango devices in June and more Apollo near the end of the eyar..

we are not expecting apollo device till END of q4 or early q1 next year sooo..

and if MS is smart they will wait a little longer , giving us MANGO news 6months early last year just made a MESS of things.

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Microsoft needs to talk Apollo this summer or else there won't be any apps at launch that showcase the new features. They might only talk about it from a developers perspective at first, and keep some of the more consumer facing features closer to their chest.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah dev's will have access to WP8 at lease 3months before launch so im not worried for the apps.

but i sure hope we get news soon ether way :p lol

ousooner314

May 6, 2011
Visit site
E3 - June

That's the biggest event in the next few months, so if they don't announce Apollo there, I have no ideia when that might happen.
Remember Microsoft pulled out of CES because they wanted to release products and make announcements on their own schedule. Due to this, I won't be surprised if they don't announce anything during E3 (unless it aligns with their product schedule). So, really, it's anyone's guess!!

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
im going to put this down and then walk away... october...this is me walking away.

sorry dave for stealing your words :p

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
vEI66.gif

GcpXh.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member