Marketplace down ?

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
so i am getting a C101a006 error trying to download something from the marketplace?

what gives? seriously ? . the words "Mickey" and "Mouse" and "Operation" seem to spring to mind ..

:mad:

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
nope - try from the website windowsphone.com and i get the really useful error message

Can't get app
Something went wrong. Try again later.

seriously? is this the best they can do? - how am I supposed to even begin to troubleshoot that? - extremely frustrating

:mad:

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
so after several phone reboots i get the strange message that i've already used all 5 devices allowed in the marketplace (which I had not) - then a final reboot seemed to fix it .. not sure what on earth happened there, but it must be something to do with my account and / phone somehow out of whack .. i hope this is/was an isolated incident

shlomo80

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Nope. I couldn't get into the Marketplace either for at least ~4 hours before I went to bed. Seen more than a few other people asking about it. I think something went wrong big-time. First extended marketplace - on any platform - downage I've experienced, and due to the Zune Pass services, the most impacting on any platform.

And predictably maybe, zip about it on the WP Blog.

I'm probably being over-judgmental but Mickey Mouse does seem to sum it up from where I'm standing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss