Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

so i am getting a C101a006 error trying to download something from the marketplace?

what gives? seriously ? . the words "Mickey" and "Mouse" and "Operation" seem to spring to mind ..

:mad:
  2. AzD

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Working fine for me.

Disneyland is one of the most finely run operations in the world BTW.

nope - try from the website windowsphone.com and i get the really useful error message

Can't get app
    Something went wrong. Try again later.

seriously? is this the best they can do? - how am I supposed to even begin to troubleshoot that? - extremely frustrating

:mad:

so after several phone reboots i get the strange message that i've already used all 5 devices allowed in the marketplace (which I had not) - then a final reboot seemed to fix it .. not sure what on earth happened there, but it must be something to do with my account and / phone somehow out of whack .. i hope this is/was an isolated incident

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Nope. I couldn't get into the Marketplace either for at least ~4 hours before I went to bed. Seen more than a few other people asking about it. I think something went wrong big-time. First extended marketplace - on any platform - downage I've experienced, and due to the Zune Pass services, the most impacting on any platform.

And predictably maybe, zip about it on the WP Blog.

I'm probably being over-judgmental but Mickey Mouse does seem to sum it up from where I'm standing.

had the same problem...
    really dont know where to start to find a solution