Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Global Posts
    996 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rdubmu View Post
    Titan 2: it happens frequently. But intermittently. Someday up to 3 times and sometimes not for weeks. It has only happened since LTE went live in Seattle. Also when on LTE, location services do not work

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express
    My Titan II reboots frequently, but intermittently too.
    Banned

Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    In just the past 36 hours my Lumia 900 has rebooted multiple times. I have had a few apps crash on me upon opening that worked earlier that day and the previous day. I also have many more applications that I never had problems with that just all of a sudden fizzed. Netflix today was giving me fits for about twenty minutes and I had to reset the phone manually twice before it would load my titles. I'm about to uninstall the app anyway as it simply doesn't look right or buffer well enough to display clear video.

Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Sometimes apps seem sluggish, so I reboot, but that's only about once a month on my L900. And only after I dropped it about three stories a couple months ago.
    --
    "A guilty conscience needs to confess. A work of art is a confession."
    Albert Camus

Global Posts
    2,515 Global Posts
    I've only had this used Omnia 7 for like 3 weeks but during that time it hasnt rebooted itself.

Global Posts
    1,041 Global Posts
    I have an HTC Titan. It has never rebooted except on occasion when playing Crimson Dragon: Side Story.

I have a Trophy from Verizon and never had any problems, since I work in electronics I wonder if the phones that experience this problems have an intermittente contact somewhere in thcircuitry or on the battery contacts. If the power gets interrupted for even for even a short time the phone will reboot. Maybe this problems happened during manufacturing or if the phone was dropped. Who knows , something to think about. Shake the phones or tap it against the hand and see if it reboots.

Deleted.
    Last edited by Bearach; 07-08-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234