Who's swapped an L900 for a Titan II?

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. So I roam the forums everyday and more and more I hear complaints about the L900. Now, I have has a few issues but they were solved. Only main issue is with the camera. I'd like it to be good, but on indoor pics I see too much noise in it.

Is there anybody who has made the change to the Titan II? Any huge differences? Battery life comparison? Reception? Stability?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

reelon

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The two lumias that I had were trouble. One of the screen moved at the right top. The second one had random reboots. Went to the titan II and haven't had any issues, great phone works as intended.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

nlocurto

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
The two lumias that I had were trouble. One of the screen moved at the right top. The second one had random reboots. Went to the titan II and haven't had any issues, great phone works as intended.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Swapped my Lumia out a week ago. Couldn't be happier.

..Gromet

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. So I roam the forums everyday and more and more I hear complaints about the L900. Now, I have has a few issues but they were solved. Only main issue is with the camera. I'd like it to be good, but on indoor pics I see too much noise in it.

Is there anybody who has made the change to the Titan II? Any huge differences? Battery life comparison? Reception? Stability?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

I suspect the camera complaints will be resolved with a software update for those patient enough to wait for it.

I think it's kind of funny that a few people are jumping ship to the Titan II over some of this stuff. I have a hunch it might not seem like quite as clever an idea in a few months from now.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I suspect the camera complaints will be resolved with a software update for those patient enough to wait for it.

I think it's kind of funny that a few people are jumping ship to the Titan II over some of this stuff. I have a hunch it might not seem like quite as clever an idea in a few months from now.

I think it will. The thing is the camera sucks for indoor pics because it is missing a back illuminated sensor. (BSI), this is a hardware issue. Not a software issue.

The problem with the lumia is the hardware issues. I have no problems with any software issues.

The Titan II runs the same or close to same version of the OS. There is no keyboard bug, and the camera is awesome.

I fail to see how Nokia thinks that the purple hue people have on their keyboards is a software issue when not all white lumias are effected. Are they running different versions of the OS. I don't think so. The clicking on the upper right hand corner, that is a hardware issue, where will that bug be in 6 months, will my screen be falling apart? How about the other issues for example like the bottom buttons don't really work. It is kind of hard to press them (the opposite problem verses the HD7).

I find that the Lumia 900 lacked quality control. It is the reason I went with the Titan. I never really experience any hardware problems on my HD7, only software problems which were fixed by the 8107 update. HTC makes quality phones. So far my opinion of Nokia is very low due to my experience with them. It was the first time since 2000 I owned a Nokia Phone, I really wanted it to work, but having the same problem in two phones received by two different stores. That is an issue. My Titan II has had no problems. My HD7 had no problems.

The def star

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I think it will. The thing is the camera sucks for indoor pics because it is missing a back illuminated sensor. (BSI), this is a hardware issue. Not a software issue.

The problem with the lumia is the hardware issues. I have no problems with any software issues.

The Titan II runs the same or close to same version of the OS. There is no keyboard bug, and the camera is awesome.

I fail to see how Nokia thinks that the purple hue people have on their keyboards is a software issue when not all white lumias are effected. Are they running different versions of the OS. I don't think so. The clicking on the upper right hand corner, that is a hardware issue, where will that bug be in 6 months, will my screen be falling apart? How about the other issues for example like the bottom buttons don't really work. It is kind of hard to press them (the opposite problem verses the HD7).

I find that the Lumia 900 lacked quality control. It is the reason I went with the Titan. I never really experience any hardware problems on my HD7, only software problems which were fixed by the 8107 update. HTC makes quality phones. So far my opinion of Nokia is very low due to my experience with them. It was the first time since 2000 I owned a Nokia Phone, I really wanted it to work, but having the same problem in two phones received by two different stores. That is an issue. My Titan II has had no problems. My HD7 had no problems.

I went through 3 HD7's before I got a working one. Every company has issues with phones. So it's just part of the manufacturing process. But I enjoyed my HD7 to stick with it until I got a working unit. Same with my Nokia. No problems as of yet but I know I got warranty and Nokia is dedicated to WP7 to fix what ever issue's a rises.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb