Transfer ALL APPS from an old WP to a new one

sailorboi88

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, im from the Philippines and the Nokia Lumia800 has finally been made available here and since i can upgrade at no cost, i took it to replace my old LG Optimus 7 (sorry i know this must be pretty old news to some territories, but im still very excited! now whether ill be sorry come Apollo, thats another thread. haha)

but my question is, how do i reinstall ALL MY APPS to my new phone? ive seen the reinstall functionalities in windowsphone.com and the Reinstaller app, but they both just do a one-be-one reinstalling... what is the quickest, fastwest way to bring all my apps to my new Lumia800? Thanks!

also, will i find that all the progress in my games have been erased?!?! GASP

THanks!

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
For the apps I know I can do it from my windows phone site where I can see all my purchased apps and tell what ones to install on my phone as for the data I believe unless its synced via skydive most of it is lost but someone more knowledgeable can answer netter

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey Sailorboi88 WELCOME TO WPCENTRAL :D:D:D

first things firs the 3 ways you mention ( ZUNE , Windowphone.com /reinstaller app ) are the best 3 ways to re-instal all your games.

Also , you WILL lose ALL your saved info/progress in games ( you will keep your achievements scores doh , )

Dropbox/skydrive has the ability to save your progress and back it up but not one single app/games or developer has taken advantage of this yet .. :(

will have more of a Icloud function in the future where you can select all the apps you want click install and walk away ( liek on Icloud) and also re-sync your game/app progress.

PS make sure to check out the WP: Getting started Thread for additional Info :)

DanSmithKY

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey Sailorboi88 WELCOME TO WPCENTRAL :D:D:D

first things firs the 3 ways you mention ( ZUNE , Windowphone.com /reinstaller app ) are the best 3 ways to re-instal all your games.

Also , you WILL lose ALL your saved info/progress in games ( you will keep your achievements scores doh , )

Dropbox/skydrive has the ability to save your progress and back it up but not one single app/games or developer has taken advantage of this yet .. :(

will have more of a Icloud function in the future where you can select all the apps you want click install and walk away ( liek on Icloud) and also re-sync your game/app progress.

PS make sure to check out the WP: Getting started Thread for additional Info :)
Actually, SurvivalCraft does this to a certain extent. You can upload and download worlds to and from dropbox. It saves items in chests but I'm not quite sure if it saves items in your inventory. Also, on a side note, it also supports 3rd party texture packs through dropbox and you can easily share your worlds with others.

Unfortunately we do have the very real and frustrating problem of losing all of our progress in games such as Angry Birds and Plants vs Zombies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo