Please read guys i need help?!?

thelastfoiter

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I unlocked my focus S and I absolutely LOVE IT! Its almost perfect... But I'm using it on Tmobile so I only get 2G which sucks. Should I trade it for a lumia 710 with the tradeoff of a worse phone? More Importantly does anyone know when the "refarming" will take place so that my Focus S will get 4G on tmobile?

smapor

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I unlocked my focus S and I absolutely LOVE IT! Its almost perfect... But I'm using it on Tmobile so I only get 2G which sucks. Should I trade it for a lumia 710 with the tradeoff of a worse phone? More Importantly does anyone know when the "refarming" will take place so that my Focus S will get 4G on tmobile?
Everybody experience is different. If T-Mobile offers a 30 day no question ask policy, I think that is the best thing you can do. I like forums but I have learned over the years, its not always what it seems like until you try it in the wild.

Jrexxx

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
If speed means so much to you, then yes. If not (like me) then stick to the phone you like. I usually use my phone with wifi and I don't browse a lot, it's mostly for whatsapp and stuff like that, so it wouldn't bother me if I were on EDGE (that's what you mean by 2G right?).

thelastfoiter

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey thanks for the quick response! Yeah I tried the lumia but couldn't be torn from the SAMOLED plus display, the Focus S is more responsive as well. WHAT I'm wondering at this point is if anyone can provide info on the refarming so 1900 bands get 4G... you know like our Focus S... P.S. I'd have gotten the 710if it weren't for the laggy pentile display :/

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3