Your Advice Required

onlyeuro

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello guyz,

i am interested in mango OS.
but its fact that there are few phones available in the market with this OS.
so i am searching for a good design phone...

I am looking for a phone which looks like iphone 4, in height, width & screen size....
but actually it should be Windows phone...
ZTE tania & samsung focus 2 are good example for what i am searching....

but i wanna take ur advice if anything much closer to iphone (only in physical design)

waiting for ur replies....

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello guyz,

I am looking for a phone which looks like iphone 4, in height, width & screen size....

but i wanna take ur advice if anything much closer to iphone (only in physical design)

Your best options from the current phones would be either the Samsung Focus Flash or the Nokia Lumia 800.

Here they are compared in size to one another:

eKrLH.png

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
If you want a good design you should seriously consider the Lumia 800. Nicest phone ever built according to many people (including myself).

infamousdaveman

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello guyz,

I might be the minority but seriously, I would choose the Focus Flash/Omnia W. If you are looking for a phone thats near identical to the iphone in design and size, and has the best of what's offered on a windows phone, Samsung is the way to go. While Ill agree that the 800 is a stunning device, and one I would recommend next in line, it lacks a front facing camera and for some, thats a deal breaker. If its not for you, then by all means, the 800 might be a fantastic fit, especially with 16 mbs of memory versus 8, but I had loads of time hands on with a Focus Flash and I personally had every intention of buying it(until the Focus S went on sale and I couldnt pass it up). If you want something bigger, the Focus S is an amazing device, but something smaller, the Focus Flash is super sweet and highly recommended. It has FFC, 1.4 processor, great build quality, feels super nice in the hand, and it has an amoled screen!

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello guyz,

Does carrier matter to you?

d-laybook

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I switched from BlackBerry to a Nokia 710 and just loved the Windows Phone OS but the phone was okay. Moved to a Lumia 800 and the phone is gorgeous like the OS is. I love this phone. It is one that has an amazing feel to it. If you are looking for a really nice form factor, I highly recommend the Lumia 800

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb