Will I have the chance, to get the Windows Phone 8 update for my Phone?

SPR1NGzje

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I have got a Nokia Lumia 710 Device, and I would like to know, If I will have the chance to update the OS from WP7 to WP8. What are the prospects? I can't follow the happenings on the sites about the updates, because I'm foreign, I live in a small country in Europe. Can someone light me up? Any other good adventages of L710? Can I have the WP8? :)
Thank you! :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
first thing first

:D:D WELCOME TO WPCENTRAL :D:D

Second: we have NO IDEA! , Microsoft has not confirmed it yet or any info for that matter.

any one who confirms otherwise is lying to you.

keep and eye out for the NEXT BIG MS event for them to announce it. :D

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
^^^ THIS

My best advice is not to even worry about it until the end of this year. Just enjoy your phone now. Getting caught up in the rumor mill will just make you crazy for no reason.

By the winter you will probably know the answer to your question. Between now and then, all you will find is a lot of bloggers and stupid people making assumptions and uneducated guesses. Not worth getting involved in, trust me. :cool:

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I agree 100% with what my colleagues have said and I want to add to them that, don't even think about it and don't read any of the forums where this topic has been discussed or else as a newcomer to WP, you'll just throw your phone in the sea.

Just sit back, enjoy your phone, pray for Microsoft and then time will tell. WP OS is the best OS you'll ever get and I suggest you don't listen to people who will break your heart and make you switch. We all hope we will get the update in some form depending on Hardware so just stick with that and enjoy Windows Phone and WPCentral ;)

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Microsoft is keeping everything about WP8 secret. As release gets closer we will know more but for now, sit tight, enjoy your awesome phone and rock on!

SPR1NGzje

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, you're awesome! Thank you for fast responding!

Secondly: I love this page. The first WP news application on my phone, the easiest web page, and the friendly people. It's getting better, as my phone too!!

I'm gonna make this community stronger, as the WindowsPhone's Users' community as well, I'm gonna participate a course this year, and it's about making apps, and ideas to improve!!!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

Secondly: I love this page. The first WP news application on my phone, the easiest web page, and the friendly people. It's getting better, as my phone too!!

I'm gonna make this community stronger, as the WindowsPhone's Users' community as well, I'm gonna participate a course this year, and it's about making apps, and ideas to improve!!!

well I like to think we have one of the best Community :) and adding more people like you can only make it better :)

make sure to check out our help Threads :)

- WindowsPhone: Getting started!
- Not so well known WP7 functionality
- Windows Phone 7.5 frequently asked questions.

also if your a DEVELOPER we have a special *hidden* section and bonuses for DEVELOPERS :)

go here to sign up -> http://forums.windowscentral.com/developers/191401.htm

enjoy :)

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for joining, we're glad to have you!. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3