apple ****** professes love for the nokia 900!

Los

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
There's been a lot of hate here for the Lumia but WP is going to be successful because of Nokia. WP is finally getting the attention it deserves. No one cared before Nokia came. I noticed a change in peoples perception of WP now, even within my friends and family. They are all android users but they really like my Lumia 900. They never cared about WP before. At least 3 of them are considering a switch. The partnership with Nokia might have been the single most important business move MS has made for the platform. It looks like it's going to pay off for both MS and Nokia

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
There's been a lot of hate here for the Lumia but WP is going to be successful because of Nokia. WP is finally getting the attention it deserves. No one cared before Nokia came. I noticed a change in peoples perception of WP now, even within my friends and family. They are all android users but they really like my Lumia 900. They never cared about WP before. At least 3 of them are considering a switch. The partnership with Nokia might have been the single most important business move MS has made for the platform. It looks like it's going to pay off for both MS and Nokia

I agree 100%

I'd say the three most important decisions Microsoft made for the future of Windows Phone are (in no particular order):

1.) The partnership with Nokia
2.) Renewed effort to push for development, offering to pay development costs
3.) Tying Windows Phone 8 to Windows 8 in terms of Metro UI and interoperability

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3