i miss arrows!

mrpinkeye

May 9, 2012
Visit site
ok, i have a problem...

my fingers havent tapered to a point yet. maybe future generations will be born with this advantage but atm im stuck with chubby little fingers.

problem comes when im typing a message with said fingers and because of a tiny keyboard with tiny keys one letter in a word is wrong. i would like to go to that letter and change it but no, the whole word gets highlighted or i get the cursor in the wrong place!

my old "dumb" phone had a few keys with arrows on them, they magically moved the cursor one space at a time and hey-presto i could delete the required letter! where are my arrow keys!?

amorenod

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
You're trying to get the cursor in place by tapping, which will work only if you're lucky. Hold anywhere on the text, a cursor will appear above your finger, this one can be moved in any direction. Once in place, release.

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
You're trying to get the cursor in place by tapping, which will work only if you're lucky. Hold anywhere on the text, a cursor will appear above your finger, this one can be moved in any direction. Once in place, release.

I discovered this by accident and am glad I did. This should be better known.

mrpinkeye

May 9, 2012
Visit site
amazing! i had seen that icon appear before but as its above the text i thought it was useless! thankyou very much and yes, this should be more well known!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans