awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Taken with the HTC HD7

WP_000166.jpg

Mooncow27

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Windows Phone Central, with the help of Mobilicity, is having another Photo Contest to win a Windows Phone -- the Nokia Lumia 710 (review) which just arrived on the Canadian carrier.

This time around, we've scaled things down a bit and instead of a black/white theme, we are going with the Great Outdoors. It doesn't have to be a picture of the Grand Canyon and a picturesque shot of your front yard will do. It can be a sunset, a photo of the lake, the mountains, a garden, just anything outdoorsy that is eye appealing.

Here's the fine print...

Photos must be taken with a Windows Phone.

Only one entry per reader.

Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, May 21, 2012 at 5:00pm EST.

Due to carrier limitations, only residents in the Mobilicity coverage are eligible for the first prize.

Entries can be submitted in this Windows Phone Central forums area.

We will announce the winners by Thursday, May 24, 2012. First prize is a Nokia Lumia 710 with six months of service from Mobilicity. Second prize is $100 gift card to the Windows Phone Central Accessory Store. Third Prize is a $50 gift card from the Windows Phone Central Accessory Store.

Remember in order to post in the forums, you will need to register with Windows Phone Central. You can find that easy process here.

Good luck everyone and happy shooting.
Is there still time to enter this contest, all the dates are Until Tuesday May 21st. May 21st is a Monday, not a Tuesday, So will it run until the 22nd? As I would love to enter today. Could it be a clerical error (albeit several times over, lol)

Mooncow27

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Recent trip to Niagara Falls Ontario. Taken with a HTC Surround (I am the 2%). This is entered on Monday May 21st. Contest runs until Tuesday May 21st (clerical error?) hope I am not late.

litcanada

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Taken with Nokia Lumia 710, default camera settings, no post-processing. The original pic is attached; the preview version was resized to 25% of the original size.

Marina at dusk, Humber Bay Park West, Toronto - May 21, 2012

wp_000045_small.jpg

Last edited:

bradleyj

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Winning entry

Looking to the clouds...above Calgary. Taken with my Samsung Focus today (Tue May 22)!

Thanks for the contest Mobilicity/WPCentral...I'd appreciate the phone!

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
We have some really nice entries and the decision will not be easy. We're going to lock the thread for now and look through all the photo entries. We'll post the winners some time on Thursday night.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre