What happened to the mother's day launch of the pink Lumia 900?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
But I believe there was a leaked print ad from Norway or Finland, showing the magenta L900, along with the rest. So good chance it's on the road map. Maybe resources needed to be diverted to the existing colors. Who knows.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
But I believe there was a leaked print ad from Norway or Finland, showing the magenta L900, along with the rest. So good chance it's on the road map. Maybe resources needed to be diverted to the existing colors. Who knows.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
Yes, I saw that. Even read on a blog that it was "confirmed by a Nokia spokesperson". For me, until Nokia officially announces, it will be a "possibility"

The OP makes it seem like it was official and that either AT&T cancelled or not enough resources to supply a magenta.

lee.eubanks

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I saw that. Even read on a blog that it was "confirmed by a Nokia spokesperson". For me, until Nokia officially announces, it will be a "possibility"

The OP makes it seem like it was official and that either AT&T cancelled or not enough resources to supply a magenta.

I didn't mean to imply it was confirmed, but there was certainly evidence pointing toward that, and it made sense to rollout another color while the L900 enjoys hero status at AT&T. In another month or so, competition is going to be much tougher, but I guess the pink L900 is targeting a smaller demographic anyway, so it may not matter.

Jeff Kibuule

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
My guess? Limited supply of the current 900 colors mean that switching production to a different color isn't really ideal right now. It's already been delayed in parts of Europe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills