iMore.com forums thread about wanted iOS 6 features

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Thread

I was reading what people had to say, and I thought it was very interesting that about every feature/option/etc. that they wanted to add was a direct copy off or WP7 or Android. It almost sounded like they wanted a large change in the philosophy that Apple has used all these years for the iPhone.

Anyways, I mention it here because a few of the posts directly mention WP7, even though it seems like every iPhone user on these sites seem to just want to say "WP7 sucks" or "anything Microsoft is horrible."

L3PT

May 24, 2012
Visit site
to be honest the biggest change in a mobile Os. Was done by windows phone. I expect to see changes in iOS6 bit don't expect it to be anything drastic. People have grown tired of iOS hence the reason the call on the features of Windows Phone and android. For example the most noticeable change in the iPhone 4 & 4s was Siri. So I always tell them "that stupid to pay all that money for Siri" they get annoyed but it's the truth.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
To OP, why were you browsing an iPhone forum? Did you sanitize yourself before logging back here? ;-)

Believe it out not, Apple is a tech company and I like tech stuff! Plus, how can I comment on their products if I haven't used them and/or read about them?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes