Reinstaller app update not downloading

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, thought I come here and post this since the developer of the reinstaller app doesn't have any support email attached to the app.

The app had a v1.5 update yesterday and haven't been able to download any app from the marketplace since this V1.5 update. The app just quits upon tapping the download icon....it doesn't invoke the marketplace installer and it just dies taking you to the start screen.

Is this update bad? Too bad I have updated already but if you haven't don't till this problem is solved somehow if only the developer gets to know and if only I'm not the only one expieriencing it.

If anyone has a solution please help, don't know if i'm the only one with this problem.
Thanks and a happy sunday
:) ;)

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
It's a good update. I got it and the v1.5 of the app works fine. Are you downloading over WiFi or 3G? Have you changed your Live ID password recently? Have you reboot your phone? How about a battery pull?

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It's a good update. I got it and the v1.5 of the app works fine. Are you downloading over WiFi or 3G? Have you changed your Live ID password recently? Have you reboot your phone? How about a battery pull?

Checked everything both on wifi and 3g but just can't download any app through this reinstaller app v.1.5. Have no problem installing my apps from the marketplace the classical way but not through the reinstaller app...it just quits. Reinstalled the app again but still quits when I check an app and click the download icon. Guess I have to just download apps through the classical way...no reinstaller app needed....but don't undersatand why the v1.5 is ****ing with me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3