Marketplace wants me to pay for my apps again.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
My last phone has problems with the touch screen and I got a new one recently. However I'm trying to re-download the old ones but it wants me to pay for things like FFFFound and iKamasutra. Anything I can do? I had a couple of games, including the ridicuously expensive PacMan DX. :-(

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
My last phone has problems with the touch screen and I got a new one recently. However I'm trying to re-download the old ones but it wants me to pay for things like FFFFound and iKamasutra. Anything I can do? I had a couple of games, including the ridicuously expensive PacMan DX. :-(

Are you using the same windows live ID?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
When you download an app again, the Buy option will always come up, but it you tap it the next screen will inform you that you already purchased it and ask of you would like to install again. Or, as already noted, you are using a different Live ID.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
When you download an app again, the Buy option will always come up, but it you tap it the next screen will inform you that you already purchased it and ask of you would like to install again. Or, as already noted, you are using a different Live ID.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

That was it!. Thanks man, that's a really bad design desicion there. Scared me off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3