What provides the updates on Local Scout?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Local Scout is terrible here. And it hasn't updated anything since I got Mango last year.

There's only 2 places to eat, the same 5 events, 1 shop and no highlights. Also thoses places suck, Hard Rock Cafe and Mc Donald's are not what I call living like a Local and shopping in a Guitar Store? I though people bought them online.

Any way to help improve that, with check ins or anything? I want to help.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I think on your people hub where you can also check in you can add checkins and I suspect that local scout may pick those up and add them The maps and info should be updated They have been in my area a city of about 80K and if they are updated here they should be updating elsewhere.!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
make sure your location thing is also turned on!!!

but if you can add some your self it helps every one :)

its like a shared service :)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I was messing with settings but didn't found one that let me update stuff. I can edit opening a link to IE9. Anyone knows the site I can use to put the info in there? Its a great idea to spend the summer, girls will think I'm adventurous bringing to all different places but ill just be updating my WP7 :-D.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Good question! I've been wondering that myself. I don't think adding a place in check-in Me Hub adds to Local Scout. I see tons of places, that others have added, when I check-in and don't see them in Local Scout.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention