April's ComScore data is in

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Where are the magical numbers about wp7 beating rim?

That's the problem with just throwing statistics around without understanding them.

This is the market share percentage report. The report you are referring to is the sales report where WP was beating RIM. At some point greater sales for WP should translate into greater market share and eventually overtake RIM but that threshold has yet to be crossed.

tekhna

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
RIM is declining more and more every month, much more so than MS. the MS is still the WM people leaving.

People keep saying that. And yet the last WM phone released I know of was the HD2, which was released in 2009.

I think more troubling is the fact that a flagship phone in the Lumia 900 couldn't move the needle more than the margin of error.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Only offering a device on one US carrier doesn't help. Sales should increase once VZW gets new Windows Phones.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
People keep saying that. And yet the last WM phone released I know of was the HD2, which was released in 2009.

I think more troubling is the fact that a flagship phone in the Lumia 900 couldn't move the needle more than the margin of error.

People keep saying it because it's true and because some still don't or can't understand it. The HD2 was released to T-mobile in march 2010. It's also possible that all the sales figures haven't came in yet, especially since the 900 came out in mid to late April and was selling heavily to mid May. So we need the May results too.

tekhna

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
People keep saying it because it's true and because some still don't or can't understand it. The HD2 was released to T-mobile in march 2010. It's also possible that all the sales figures haven't came in yet, especially since the 900 came out in mid to late April and was selling heavily to mid May. So we need the May results too.

Okey dokey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb