Just spotted a WP in the wild!

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Titan, college kid. Came from the Focus. Said his buddy got the Lumia and he got his Titan.

Seems most of the wp's I've seen have been 20-29 year olds.

turbulent28

May 15, 2012
Visit site
contractor at work has a focus. hes a big windows guy.

havent seen anyone else...then again, i guess i dont look hard enough.

Its kinda tough when all phones are virtually covered with some type of case.

Banstyle

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I've only seen one, on the subway. I wanted to talk to her, give her a thumbs up or something but I didn't want to be that much a nerd, ya know?

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I know 2 people with the lumia 710, 1 person with a focus, and 1 with the Focus Flash.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Coworker has the Samsung Focus.
Apartment Mgr has the Nokia 900.
SAR Team member has the LG Quantum.

They're out there. You just gotta look carefully. ;-)

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
This might be off topic but last weekend I got a cyan cover for my black L900 to give my phone more visibility....maybe it will be easier to be spotted in the wild now.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Since I'm the geek in my clan, i get asked all the time "what should i get" and i recommend the WP. I luv mine. But what do they all get asking me? A droid or an iPhone. Then they're asking me to set them up. Really!?

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
There's at least 3 WP users in our family. Two Nokia 800, and one HTC titan (me). Head of marketing at the uni radio station has a HTC radar, and I've seen about 3 other lumia 800 users when I've been travelling. Also, one of my school mates has a HTC 7 Mozart. And someone I know has a windows phone but I don't know which (she never talks to me)

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
a couple of weeks ago i was on a plane to negril beach in jamaica, and im not kidding when i say every single person on the plane had an iphone or an ipad... its actually very frustrating for me...i litrerally got pi$$ed... lol. its like why? why are people so stupid? ive seen of few wp7 in the wild though, nothing thats worth mentioning simply because of all the iphones i see. i was teaching a 5th grade class about financial literacy recently, and one of the things we talked about was saving. guess what 99% of the class was saving for? an ipod... arghhh

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I am not alone at work anymore!!! Spotted a fellow WP User.

A fellow CoWorker had their phone out today, no case, and I could not help but notice how slim it was from a distance. I walked over and said hey that slimmer than mine, and pulled out my flash. Compared it then I noticed the back, home, search key.

It was a Original Samsung Focus in really good condition, considering they have had it since late 2010. No Case, No Screen Protector.

They thought they where the only person with a wp at our Work. And I thought I was only one.

Considering that this person is not a techie like me. I asked if they where going to get a WP8, they did not know that is was coming out.

I ask how do you like OS. They said they are happy because it had all the features they needed right out of the box and love their focus and will keep on using it until it dies and upgrade to wp8.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb