Windows Phone Central Ringtone Contest

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Have you created a unique, entertaining, humorous, inspiring, "turn your head", jaw dropping, "make everyone smile" type ringtone for your Windows Phone? If so, you could win a Nokia Play 360 ($150 value) which will allow you to stream and blast music from any Windows Phone via Bluetooth. That's right, we're having a ringtone contest and we're looking for the best.

The winner will also have their ringtone featured in our app to be used by everyone. Ka-ching.

Here's how this contest will work:

Create an original ringtone
Post it in this Windows Phone Central discussion
The ringtone has to be original content to qualify. No use of copyrighted music or materials unless it is yours.
You can submit two entries but they need to be distinct and original
You have until June 23, 2012 at 5pm EST to submit your entry.

From there, we'll listen to all the entries and select the two ringtones that stand out as the best to us. Expect the winners to be announced by June 28th.

Oh... as an added bonus, on Friday, June 15th and 22nd we will randomly draw a winner from the entries to receive a $50 gift card to the Windows Phone Central Accessory Store.

So get creative, get humorous, get original and start working up that ringtone. You will need to register to participate and you can take care of that here.

yeahbuddy78

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I'll start. Warning: this is the most basic ringtone you will ever hear. And it's very effective at letting you know someone is calling. I love the simplicity.

Created in Audacity. Really simple stuff (and that's the point), so no blasting me, please!

I'm fully expecting "that's lame" or "that isn't creative at all" etc. But it is what it is. A simple ringtone that I use as my primary one.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Congratulations goes out to Elvis7 for being our first random winner in the Ringtone Contest!

He was picked at random to win one of our weekly prizes, a $50 gift card for the WPCentral Accessory Store.

If you're on the fence about entering the contest, keep in mind you only have a week left to create your original ringtone. We'll have one more random drawing for another gift card next Friday.

Good luck everyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3