- 06-15-2012, 09:48 AM #1
I've been using WP since HTC HD7 came out, and now with my Lumia 900 :D, but there is a few things I am not able to figure out and I wonder if someone have some ideas:
1. People Hub Groups: can those be synced with my live hotmail groups?
2. People Hub Users account Linking: I did a reset on the phone onces, and i had to do the linking again, can this be synced to my live account as well?
3. Zune Play count: does this really work? does the count of songs I play on my phone updates to my zune account ? it was working fine when i had a zune player.
4. Wifi vs Data: when both are on, which one is really being used ?
Thanks in advanced
- 06-15-2012, 10:12 AM #2
1-3 not sure because i dont use those functions personally. 4 is it uses wifi. anytime wifi is connected, it will not use data.
also since i see you are a fellow batman fan, you should check out the wiztiles app, there is a custom dark knight theme that is pretty sweetWP Central - Super Member
Xbox Live GamerTag - Bear lx
06-15-2012, 10:27 AM #4
- 80 Posts
For question 1, I really wish the live.com integration was more tight with the phone. The answer to your question is no. But I wish the following features worked.
1. Import Facebook account to Live.com, automatically sync with phone.
2. Link contacts on Live.com, automatically sync with phone.
3. Create group on Live.com, automatically sync with phone.
Etc. etc. Some stuff does sync but not the above. It could definetely be improved.
- 06-17-2012, 07:15 AM #7
2. Only if their account has their services linked to it, otherwise you'll have to link them manually.
3. Yes, the numbers only add up when you sync your phone to your PC.
4. This can be answered in two different scenarios: If charging/syncing, WiFi stays on and connected, and will be primarily used. If unplugged, WiFi turns off when phone is put to sleep, and mobile data is used. When waking the phone from standby, WiFi turns back on and connects, although right before it does that, mobile data will automatically sync making wifi redundant.