Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By JPDVM2014
  • 2 Post By A Social Reject
  • 1 Post By TheDarKnight

So when I was giving my order at Panera Bread this afternoon, the girl behind the register said, "Is that a case or is your phone blue?" When I told her it wasn't a case, she said, "Wow, that is awesome! What kind of phone is that?" Then she said, "I'm sorry, what did you order again? I was so distracted." This is the first time I have had someone comment on my Cyan 900, and it was great! Lol.
    Thanked by:
    Wokia 

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    I had a similar experience at Walmart while picking up my online order. I handed the associate my phone so he could read the order number from my email for himself. He recognized it as a Windows Phone, but thought I was using a case.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPDVM2014 View Post
    So when I was giving my order at Panera Bread this afternoon, the girl behind the register said, "Is that a case or is your phone blue?" When I told her it wasn't a case, she said, "Wow, that is awesome! What kind of phone is that?" Then she said, "I'm sorry, what did you order again? I was so distracted." This is the first time I have had someone comment on my Cyan 900, and it was great! Lol.
    Sounds like the exact sort of person that would take it back because they can't have a picture of kittens as their background.

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Glad I got a Cyan Lumia 900, I exchanged my black one with that when they were back in stock :D, my co workers loved it and said that they love how "Metro" the color is, not only the OS ;)
    cedarlog likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Social Reject View Post
    Sounds like the exact sort of person that would take it back because they can't have a picture of kittens as their background.

They can on the lockscreen. Don't really see anyone complaining about that in reviews.

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Cheating with my cyan over black gel case, but still waiting for someone to do a double take. A fw looks, but no "what's that" yet.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I got a "what phone is that" by the secretary at my major department at school a few days after I got mine but none since. White Lumia 900 BTW.