So when I was giving my order at Panera Bread this afternoon, the girl behind the register said, "Is that a case or is your phone blue?" When I told her it wasn't a case, she said, "Wow, that is awesome! What kind of phone is that?" Then she said, "I'm sorry, what did you order again? I was so distracted." This is the first time I have had someone comment on my Cyan 900, and it was great! Lol.
    Mr_pither, cedarlog, vp710 and 3 others like this.
    06-15-2012 12:32 PM
    I had a similar experience at Walmart while picking up my online order. I handed the associate my phone so he could read the order number from my email for himself. He recognized it as a Windows Phone, but thought I was using a case.
    06-15-2012 01:55 PM
    So when I was giving my order at Panera Bread this afternoon, the girl behind the register said, "Is that a case or is your phone blue?" When I told her it wasn't a case, she said, "Wow, that is awesome! What kind of phone is that?" Then she said, "I'm sorry, what did you order again? I was so distracted." This is the first time I have had someone comment on my Cyan 900, and it was great! Lol.
    Sounds like the exact sort of person that would take it back because they can't have a picture of kittens as their background.
    JPDVM2014 and andrewkim789 like this.
    06-15-2012 01:56 PM
    Glad I got a Cyan Lumia 900, I exchanged my black one with that when they were back in stock :D, my co workers loved it and said that they love how "Metro" the color is, not only the OS ;)
    cedarlog likes this.
    06-15-2012 01:58 PM
    Sounds like the exact sort of person that would take it back because they can't have a picture of kittens as their background.

They can on the lockscreen. Don't really see anyone complaining about that in reviews.
    06-15-2012 05:24 PM
    Cheating with my cyan over black gel case, but still waiting for someone to do a double take. A fw looks, but no "what's that" yet.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    06-15-2012 05:40 PM
    I got a "what phone is that" by the secretary at my major department at school a few days after I got mine but none since. White Lumia 900 BTW.
    06-15-2012 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD