My first "What phone is that?!?" Encounter

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
So when I was giving my order at Panera Bread this afternoon, the girl behind the register said, "Is that a case or is your phone blue?" When I told her it wasn't a case, she said, "Wow, that is awesome! What kind of phone is that?" Then she said, "I'm sorry, what did you order again? I was so distracted." This is the first time I have had someone comment on my Cyan 900, and it was great! Lol.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I had a similar experience at Walmart while picking up my online order. I handed the associate my phone so he could read the order number from my email for himself. He recognized it as a Windows Phone, but thought I was using a case.

A Social Reject

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
So when I was giving my order at Panera Bread this afternoon, the girl behind the register said, "Is that a case or is your phone blue?" When I told her it wasn't a case, she said, "Wow, that is awesome! What kind of phone is that?" Then she said, "I'm sorry, what did you order again? I was so distracted." This is the first time I have had someone comment on my Cyan 900, and it was great! Lol.

Sounds like the exact sort of person that would take it back because they can't have a picture of kittens as their background.

TheDarKnight

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Glad I got a Cyan Lumia 900, I exchanged my black one with that when they were back in stock :D, my co workers loved it and said that they love how "Metro" the color is, not only the OS ;)

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Cheating with my cyan over black gel case, but still waiting for someone to do a double take. A fw looks, but no "what's that" yet.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I got a "what phone is that" by the secretary at my major department at school a few days after I got mine but none since. White Lumia 900 BTW.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion