switch carriers?

S.Black42

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the HTC 7 Pro from us cellular and am switching over to sprint. I was windering if there was any way possible to switch my phone from cellular to sprint because I dont want to have to get pretty much the same exact phone from sprint if I could just switch it over.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I have the HTC 7 Pro from us cellular and am switching over to sprint. I was windering if there was any way possible to switch my phone from cellular to sprint because I dont want to have to get pretty much the same exact phone from sprint if I could just switch it over.
No, unfortunately they are completely different radios. You'll have to get an Arrive.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info, unfortunate that I have to buy a new one but hey, that's life!

Since you're moving carriers, why not consider going month-to-month at AT&T or T-Mobile. They both have much better phones available than the Arrive. I bought my Lumia 710 used for $150, and am month-to-month with T-Mo. Love it! No more contracts!

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
As suggested, I would say look into prepaid as well. Don't get locked into Sprint and they aren't even announcing support for WP8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs