Surface Phone 8 Conceptual machine

hakd111000

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
From the picture, we can clearly see, Surface Windows Phone 8 conceptual machine design is very concise beautiful, airframe adopt magnesium alloy material is made, the top have a power button, the speaker grille is located in the bottom, below the screen has three Windows Phone capacitive buttons, the main screen, of course, is the Windows Phone 8 amazing start screen.
album_details_text.php

album_details_text.php

album_details_text.php

album_details_text.php

album_details_text.php

album_details_text.php

album_details_text.php

Last edited:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
looks like an Iphone , hehe , I do like ti doh.

seriously don't think will see a *MS Surface* phone as MS denied and rejected any possibility of them making a WP.

and I think Nokia would be pissed. :happy:

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, it looks way better then an iPhone. I'd buy that in an instant. Even though Microsoft officially denies it, I bet the Surface team is feverishly working on it as we speak in their bunker.

Zumanity

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow, a concept that I actually would love to see come to market.

I wonder what would happen if Microsoft dropped all OEM's and started it's own phone line like Apple, selling to multiple carriers.

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow, a concept that I actually would love to see come to market.

I wonder what would happen if Microsoft dropped all OEM's and started it's own phone line like Apple, selling to multiple carriers.

If they buy Nokia and bring PureView & Rich Recording to a WP8 concept like this one, there will be a lot of pants ruined.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh, goodie. So, let's do a quick run-down of your image source:

- Per their namesake, they illegally distribute application packages (assumption)
- They decided to take someone else's renders and watermark them

Wow, coolio. How about we give the original creator some credit.

Jonas-Daehnert on deviantART

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes