Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Has anyone heard ANY news on whether Sprint is getting another Windows phone? Hopefully a Nokia? I have an iPhone 4S and I still love it, but after playing with a Lumia 900 I really want one of those. Just wanting to know if anyone has heard anything. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alxandermatthews View Post
    Has anyone heard ANY news on whether Sprint is getting another Windows phone? Hopefully a Nokia? I have an iPhone 4S and I still love it, but after playing with a Lumia 900 I really want one of those. Just wanting to know if anyone has heard anything. Thanks!
    Sprint is busy being illiterate.

Don't forget they tried to kill off the Arrive citing it had high returns because of user experience while being one of the highest rated phones on their own website

Global Posts
    2,148 Global Posts
    I think it's time to give up on Sprint.
    Lumia 635

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    PIN
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    I can't wait too! 2013 will be the year of real data & phones for me! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, I will be forced to leave them if they dont have a WP8 before the year is up

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I'm still waiting for them to actually come through with LTE/4G in my area. I'm getting tired of paying for service they don't provide for me. I stay with them only because they are the cheapest and don't limit the amount of data I use and the fact that I've been with Nextel/Sprint for the better part of 12-15 years. My wife uses a 4G Droid phone and can only get 3G service.