Any news on the Sprint front?

AlexanderMatthews

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard ANY news on whether Sprint is getting another Windows phone? Hopefully a Nokia? I have an iPhone 4S and I still love it, but after playing with a Lumia 900 I really want one of those. Just wanting to know if anyone has heard anything. Thanks!

canesfan625

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard ANY news on whether Sprint is getting another Windows phone? Hopefully a Nokia? I have an iPhone 4S and I still love it, but after playing with a Lumia 900 I really want one of those. Just wanting to know if anyone has heard anything. Thanks!

Sprint is busy being illiterate.

Don't forget they tried to kill off the Arrive citing it had high returns because of user experience while being one of the highest rated phones on their own website

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting for them to actually come through with LTE/4G in my area. I'm getting tired of paying for service they don't provide for me. I stay with them only because they are the cheapest and don't limit the amount of data I use and the fact that I've been with Nextel/Sprint for the better part of 12-15 years. My wife uses a 4G Droid phone and can only get 3G service.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3