My contract will end in december but I will be eligible to an early phone switch, do you think that Windows Phone 8 is likely to be more adopted. Here in Canada some company (Bell) dropped the ball on WP and some other does not carry a single Windows Phone(my actual company does not!)
    06-28-2012 03:22 PM
    I don't know about Canada but in the US, the two major providers, ATT and Verizon will apparently push WP8 like never before.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express
    06-28-2012 03:32 PM
    My guess is that all carriers were fully aware of the roadmap that lay ahead and decided to jump on at Windows Phone 8.
    06-28-2012 11:50 PM
    AT&T and Verizon have both out and said they will be carrying WP8 devices, and T-Mobile has said they have been pleasently surprised by the success of the Windows Phone devices they carry now, so I don't see them backing off of it. If the other three are all carrying them, you can bet Sprint will. I am guessing AT&T will have 1 HTC device (the high end one, dubbed Titan something), 2 Samsung devices (Focus S2 and another low end Focus device), and 2 Nokia devices (Pureview and something more along the 800/900 end of things). Verizon will probably take between 1 and 3 (the best device that AT&T doesn't have exclusivity on) that they deem are the best and MAYBE 1 low end model (probably an HTC). T-Mobile will probably take a mid-low end Nokia and the middle or low (or both) of the leaked HTCs. Sprint will get a rebranded version of one of the Verizon devices.
    06-29-2012 12:23 AM
    It's been reported that us cellular is joining as well U.S. Cellular: We'll Carry Windows Phone 8 | News & Opinion | PCMag.com it's just the other carriers and sprint as well. I think will get a htc or. Nokia or possibly Samsung
    06-29-2012 01:29 AM
    AT&T and Verizon have both out and said they will be carrying WP8 devices, and T-Mobile has said they have been pleasently surprised by the success of the Windows Phone devices they carry now, so I don't see them backing off of it. If the other three are all carrying them, you can bet Sprint will. I am guessing AT&T will have 1 HTC device (the high end one, dubbed Titan something), 2 Samsung devices (Focus S2 and another low end Focus device), and 2 Nokia devices (Pureview and something more along the 800/900 end of things). Verizon will probably take between 1 and 3 (the best device that AT&T doesn't have exclusivity on) that they deem are the best and MAYBE 1 low end model (probably an HTC). T-Mobile will probably take a mid-low end Nokia and the middle or low (or both) of the leaked HTCs. Sprint will get a rebranded version of one of the Verizon devices.

T-Mobile carries the highend HTC one series, so I imagine the get the high end WP8, but the quad core isn't supposed to be coming for a bit, dual cores first AKA mid-range
    06-29-2012 04:29 AM
    Great news for US customers, I am still hoping Canada get more WP8 with more carriers (especially Virgin Mobile, love the company hate the mobile phone choice)
    06-29-2012 11:14 AM
    I definitely expect to see more Windows Phones this fall, especially since there will be no new BlackBerries.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    06-29-2012 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD