Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

This happened to me one last year, but I haven't had any Update Notices for about 3 months now, despite there being updates for my installed apps pretty much every day that I find out about through non Microsoft Channels.

Is this a general issue for many people, or is Steve Balmer just picking on me again?

I would appreciate some idea of the frequency of this problem for otehres.

Thanks

MadSci2

I've had that same problem. I don't get any notices of updates. Once I hear about them through WP Central or wherever (my wife's phone still gets them), then I go into the marketplace and search for the app. Once I get to the app's info page, it recognizes that I need an update.

I found a post at Microsoft Answers that detailed this problem. The moderator said, "We are looking into the issue."

I hope this Mango refresh that AT&T is supposedly pushing out in the next few weeks fixes the problem!

Jonathan

Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I regularly have several updates waiting -seven, currently. Atandt is not pushing anything on my flawlessly-operating phone if I can help it. Thanks for this heads-up.

I'd prefer a way or option to do manual updates only, for selected apps. Actually, much like Windows Update.

I have an update waiting for an app I uninstalled or never had ("Basketball").
    Every choice involves compromising...
    Zune Pass Rocks and rolls and jazzes and...
    We are all just prisoners here, of our own device(s)...