Problem with google pages on titan and original focus

nerdron

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I searched around and could not find this covered anywhere else in th eforum, so I apologize if this has already been covered.

I had an original focus for a long time, and just recently trade an Android phone for a titan. On both the titan and my old focus google will not save my username and password on any of the mobile websites. Google+, google reader, and even gmail re-ask for my password every time I go to those site. I have googled this multiple times and cannot find an answer. Has anyone run into this, and does anyone have a fix?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
In IE settings there is a check box to allow cookies on my phone. Do you have it checked to allow cookies?

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't use the Google sites much, but I do run into the Mail app requesting me to login over and over again. I realized this is more of a Google thing while on vacation last week, as suddenly Pidgin on the laptop wouldn't work either, Music Manager...had to login via the web interface from whatever new IP I was at before these things would work. In an age of mobile devices...this is the dumbest thing ever! And no setting I could find to undo the requirement!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes