Pictures against contacts not always showing

Green Samot

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I have lots of pictures on Sky Drive that show in my pictures folder and within that lots of my contacts are tagged in the those pictures.

However, if I go to a contact and then choose to look at their pictures - mine don't show up. For a few contacts they do (but not all the pictures).

Looking at the tags in the photos, most are greyed out (meaning I can't click the link to open the contact).

I've looked at different permissions but I can't see what's causing it.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I have lots of pictures on Sky Drive that show in my pictures folder and within that lots of my contacts are tagged in the those pictures.

However, if I go to a contact and then choose to look at their pictures - mine don't show up. For a few contacts they do (but not all the pictures).

Looking at the tags in the photos, most are greyed out (meaning I can't click the link to open the contact).

I've looked at different permissions but I can't see what's causing it.
Gene Samot; if I remember I think Facebook may be taking over your pictures on some contacts that also maybe Facebook friends . I believe you can hide them and show only yours by linking your accounts together ie Facebook,linkedin,windows live accounts. This worked for me
Good luck!

Green Samot

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Gene Samot; if I remember I think Facebook may be taking over your pictures on some contacts that also maybe Facebook friends . I believe you can hide them and show only yours by linking your accounts together ie Facebook,linkedin,windows live accounts. This worked for me
Good luck!

The contacts in question are linked accounts (facebook, twitter and windows live).

It does look like it only properly works with facebook photos. It's not the end of the world as it works well on my PC using Windows Live Gallery, just a shame it doesn't on my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077