Mango OTA Podcast Subscribe and Update Not Working

Mike Canniff

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I'm using a Lumia 900 on AT&T. When I first set up podcasts on the Lumia, the OTA support was working great. But about two weeks ago it stopped working. When I click on subscribe or unsubscribe, nothing happens. Existing podcasts stay, new podcasts are not added. And for existing podcasts, the OTA updates are not working. No new episodes are download. Now, I can go into Zune on my PC and add the episodes there and then transfer to the Lumia. Could this be messing up the OTA updates? Do I need to delete the podcasts on the PC and then re-subscribe? This appears like a bug - has this been reported?

Mike Canniff

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed if you subscribe to podcasts on the computer and on the phone, it messes up. I stick with phone only.
What's odd is that I can't unsubscribe from my device. I can do this and delete all episodes from Zune without a problem. But on the Lumia I check the box to delete episodes and it just goes back to the list of podcasts. Even when I tap and hold and then select delete, the podcast remains in the list. I also can't manually download a podcast from the marketplace. I can see the new episode, but clicking download doesn't do anything. This appears like buggy behavior. Any one else running into this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720