PDF Extraction

CDNWolf

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone...

I have a problem... I received an email on my live/hotmail on my WP7 and it had a PDF attachment. Unfortunately I can not locate the original email BUT the installed Acrobat Reader on my Samsung WP7 can still access the PDF file along with otehr PDF files. I simply want the PDF transferred to my PC...

ANY IDEAS PLEASE !!!

4hab

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey!

I'll have to disappoint you, once saved on the Adobe Hub, you can not extract the file from there. :confused: It's really, really f*cked up, but they just did not plan that very exact. You'll have to deal with this, sorry. :(

But you can look into your live-mail account via browser. Should'nt you be able to locate the mail somewhere there?

CDNWolf

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey!

I'll have to disappoint you, once saved on the Adobe Hub, you can not extract the file from there. :confused: It's really, really f*cked up, but they just did not plan that very exact. You'll have to deal with this, sorry. :(

But you can look into your live-mail account via browser. Should'nt you be able to locate the mail somewhere there?
Update: Got the PDF from my work mate... He also received the same file. Thanks for your help anyway. Seems WP7 is pretty limited....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234