Find/lock/erase Phone no live id

calvin.ryan

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I reset and let my son use my windows phone. We hadn't setup a live id for him yet and he has already managed to lose it. Is it possible to use the find/lock/erase functionality using the live id information previously associated with the phone or are we hosed?

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
You had a phone set up with Windows Live ID-A. You reset your device and your son created Windows Live ID-B? Is that what you're saying? That's not the most coherent post.

You could just reset the device again and then set up an ID. Or, just take the ID he made and add information to it? Again, I'm not sure what your problem is.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
You had a phone set up with Windows Live ID-A. You reset your device and your son created Windows Live ID-B? Is that what you're saying? That's not the most coherent post.

You could just reset the device again and then set up an ID. Or, just take the ID he made and add information to it? Again, I'm not sure what your problem is.

Phone was setup with Windows Live ID-A, phone was reset, a new Live ID had not been setup yet, then it was lost.

He or she is asking if they can use the find phone feature will still work using Windows Live ID-A (even though the phone had already been reset).

gregoron

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Why not try it first. Login in to Windowsphone and look for the phone. The problem will is if Location and Find My Phone in the phone's setting has been deactivated or if the person who found the phone turned it off then you won't be able to find it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3