Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scottcraft
  1.    #1  
    Hey, if you have Instagram, then I 100% recommend you to download fhotoroom it is Instagram but it's only for wp7 to me its 10x better and ya its not popular but it's an Instagram replacer. :)

Global Posts
    842 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TooiNawfyOffical View Post
    Hey, if you have Instagram, then I 100% recommend you to download fhotoroom it is Instagram but it's only for wp7 to me its 10x better and ya its not popular but it's an Instagram replacer. :)
    Can it post to twitter and Facebook from within the app and allow folks to follow from within or is it just a filter app? I am looking for. Reason to pop this sim back into my lumia 900

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    2,698 Global Posts
    Yes you can share to social networks and have followers.
    The new update is a lot better.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    842 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    Yes you can share to social networks and have followers.
    The new update is a lot better.

Thanks for the info I am going to pop this sim back into my lumia 900 to check it out

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,526 Global Posts
    The only negative to fhotoroom is that as far as I know it's WP only, but you can share to facebook and twitter.
    1jaxstate1 likes this.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottcraft View Post
    The only negative to fhotoroom is that as far as I know it's WP only, but you can share to facebook and twitter.
    i don't see that as a negative.. i think that provides wp users to have some exclusivity.. i remember when instagram first started and for awhile it was iOS only.. just need the community to plug and share this app..

@justreason <-- follow me on fhotoroom

Global Posts
    1,325 Global Posts
    it is a great replacement, but nobody has it. therefor making a social media app kida useless...

to me its like a facebook replacement. whats the point if no one uses it?
    windows 8 should be a game changer...
    WP Central - Super Member
    Xbox Live GamerTag - Bear lx
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,526 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justreason View Post
    i don't see that as a negative.. i think that provides wp users to have some exclusivity.. i remember when instagram first started and for awhile it was iOS only.. just need the community to plug and share this app..

@justreason <-- follow me on fhotoroom
    This is ok if you know people that use WP, but I only know one other person with a WP. Kinda limits the social network aspect of the app.

Quote Originally Posted by scottcraft View Post
    This is ok if you know people that use WP, but I only know one other person with a WP. Kinda limits the social network aspect of the app.
    exactly!! Everyone I know has an iPhone or android, including my girlfriend. Not having access to some of these key apps hurts. :( even for cross-platform gaming we do not have much.

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear lx View Post
    to me its like a facebook replacement. whats the point if no one uses it?
    You mean like Google+, right? Hehehehe

I find the whole Instagram fad to be highly annoying. What are brand new photos made to look like 70s Polaroids supposed to "ironic" and "hip"? I don't get it.

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I agree that the Instagram fad is annoying but it is definitely one of those apps that WP needs to have to compete better with Android and IOS.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express
    Instacam is another similar app. You can link your IC to IG. Browse IG profiles. Like and comment on IG pics. The only thing it doesn't do is actually load pics taken from IC to IG. You can share IC on social networks.

HTC Surround
    BOOMER!