Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    I logged into my PC Zune and got "features have changed" pop up and now I can again see APPS section with my music and video.

I've attached the screenshot. I have also downloaded OK!Magazine App off Zune and it worked fine!

Anything I've missed?

Since I'm using W8 preview, I have put the calendar open for date and time purpose.

Dave Blake likes this.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,159 Global Posts
    I didn't see the update come through but it has been installed on mine too. Thanks for the heads up.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blake View Post
    I didn't see the update come through but it has been installed on mine too. Thanks for the heads up.
    Mine even changed it's setting to a different region too after that pop up, I had to close and open Zune and was treated with this!

I think they removed it temporary till they switch on the encryption. Now those hacks on Zune won't do a thing to pirate apps :)

Global Posts
    3,161 Global Posts
    I checked, I rebuilt my system about a week ago, so I have not done all my tweaks (aka enable WP7 apps), I closed it, logged in and checked for updates....No go, does not show on mine.

I guess I will just do the reg hack, no biggie...