Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    While the phone is locked in the same conversation, so I always have to press home after send or the phone won't sound or vibrate making me miss a lot of important conversations look like an overall D-bag.

My question is (As I don't any anyone mentioning before). Is it an OS thing or an LG Optimus 7 type of problems?

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    When I have SMS behind the lock screen, I get a short "ding" for a new message rather than the full tone I get when SMS is closed or behind another screen.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Global Posts
    2,641 Global Posts
    I get all my SMS by push notifications and tile notifications, check to see if the options changed in the settings under ringtones+sounds

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Yeah I'm supposed to get a ding, but nothing hqppens. I check the options and I had sound alarms for everything. I had the same problem with my previous Optimus 7
    I've been having problems sending and receiving and push all day!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Banned

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Sounds like an Optimus 7 problem. Did you try a battery pull?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,528 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    Yeah I'm supposed to get a ding, but nothing hqppens. I check the options and I had sound alarms for everything. I had the same problem with my previous Optimus 7
    Sounds like something wrong with your phone. It doesn't work like that on my Trophy.

Happened to me yesterday on my Focus S. A reboot seemed to have solved the problem.