Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

If for whatever you can't click to dial, how can I call some number that I copy?

Global Posts
    1,601 Global Posts
    I'm not sure I understand your reasoning behind this. First, you need an entry box to paste the number into. If you're long pressing on a number to copy, you're most likely attaching it to a text, email or another person's information.

Otherwise, just touch the number and dial it straight from the persons contact info. Or if someone texts you a number, just touch the number from the text and dial it that way.

Nope, numbers from Word from SkyDrive and in OneNote are not clickable like that. Numbers that are work related and I call maybe once a month, I don't want littering my contact list.

RapDial allows it...

All solved!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Thunder View Post
    RapDial allows it...

All solved!
    Rap dial? where can I get it? does my phone need to be jail broken first?

Quote Originally Posted by miss dragon View Post
    Rap dial? where can I get it? does my phone need to be jail broken first?
    It's a free app in the marketplace. All you have to do is go there and download it.

Jail Broken, how did that term come about? Was it because of the restrictive prision of the Apple way, the carriers or before that?