Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dave Blake

Hello mobile device thingy users of the Windows Phone variety. If you're a regular here, you've probably seen my post here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/os-...ion/196112.htm

This follow-up-post-type-of-thing that I'm currently typing out is an attempt to get the type of discussion I was looking for. With my original post, I was hoping all of the die-hard Windows Phone fans would rise to the occasion and share how they survive on a daily basis based on ways to get around, fix, or simply live with the flaws I pointed out. Then I came back to that thread a few days later.

Apparently no one understood my topic of discussion. Instead, it turned out to be a free-for-all for every Android fanboy (by the way, why are you here? lol) to yell at everyone else on the site, as they tried to share their reasons why Android is better.

What I have to say to that:

1. Shut up - there's no need to get mad at people for using what works best for them.
    2. Uh, hello... there are other mobile OSes. If I were to switch away from Windows Phone, it would be to iOS anyways.

In conclusion, here's your second chance: How do you tweak/work around/live with common limitations/frustrations found in the Windows Phone OS. No Androids. No command line interfaces.

Thanks.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    Please repost your question in a non inflammatory, non insulting manner or just don't post the question again.

We will have a civil exchange of ideas when posting on the WPC.
    palandri likes this.