My Lumia 900 went dead for an hour

jake69

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
This happened twice this month. Once before the Tango update and once after. I was texting than all sudden the screen went blank. I know it's not because of the battery since it's half full. I tried to restart it couple of time with no respond. I got frustrated and left it sat about and hour and it restarted fine. Curious anyone has the same problem?

hellomiggy

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
It happened to me this morning, I was driving on my way to work and you know how you can get your messages to come out on the stereo with the Bluetooth and Headset Option. I guess my girlfriend was sending too many text messages, and my music was going. That it all turned off and came back on 5 minutes later. I kept on saying reply!.... Reply!... Send!... Send... looked down and the screen was black, music stopped. I could tell it turned on, because I heard the vibration and the feedback from the car charger.

jake69

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
It happened to me this morning, I was driving on my way to work and you know how you can get your messages to come out on the stereo with the Bluetooth and Headset Option. I guess my girlfriend was sending too many text messages, and my music was going. That it all turned off and came back on 5 minutes later. I kept on saying reply!.... Reply!... Send!... Send... looked down and the screen was black, music stopped. I could tell it turned on, because I heard the vibration and the feedback from the car charger.
I didn't get any respond what so ever. It's like it's playing dead. An hour later I just tap the screen and it restarted it self. I'm thinking maybe it overheated.

hellomiggy

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
That's what I am thinking too, since I was Speak-texting and music was playing that it got hot and had to turn off itself. Too many processes going on all at once. I had it plugged into the charger as well, so maybe that's why it didn't take so long to restart.... yet it was 5 long quiet minutes without music?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster