Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

This happened twice this month. Once before the Tango update and once after. I was texting than all sudden the screen went blank. I know it's not because of the battery since it's half full. I tried to restart it couple of time with no respond. I got frustrated and left it sat about and hour and it restarted fine. Curious anyone has the same problem?

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    It happened to me this morning, I was driving on my way to work and you know how you can get your messages to come out on the stereo with the Bluetooth and Headset Option. I guess my girlfriend was sending too many text messages, and my music was going. That it all turned off and came back on 5 minutes later. I kept on saying reply!.... Reply!... Send!... Send... looked down and the screen was black, music stopped. I could tell it turned on, because I heard the vibration and the feedback from the car charger.

Quote Originally Posted by migueljonathan View Post
    It happened to me this morning, I was driving on my way to work and you know how you can get your messages to come out on the stereo with the Bluetooth and Headset Option. I guess my girlfriend was sending too many text messages, and my music was going. That it all turned off and came back on 5 minutes later. I kept on saying reply!.... Reply!... Send!... Send... looked down and the screen was black, music stopped. I could tell it turned on, because I heard the vibration and the feedback from the car charger.
    I didn't get any respond what so ever. It's like it's playing dead. An hour later I just tap the screen and it restarted it self. I'm thinking maybe it overheated.

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    That's what I am thinking too, since I was Speak-texting and music was playing that it got hot and had to turn off itself. Too many processes going on all at once. I had it plugged into the charger as well, so maybe that's why it didn't take so long to restart.... yet it was 5 long quiet minutes without music?