Any way to download MP3 on Windows Phone?

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The only way I know of is to purchase the song through Zune if it's available. This will be an antipiracy measure. btw, Zune provides a 320kbps DRM-free MP3 format.

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
If your mp3's are in the music folder on your computer with Zune, just associate the mp3's with Zune and sync them into your phone. That is all you have to do. If associated with Windows Media Player, then Zune will recognize them.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Srikanth Redrowthu

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have found a MP3 downloader app for windows 8 in the store. tried dowloading the file, i was able to download. the tricking part here is, after downlading the mp3 file i couldn't found where it was stored. i am worried of my GB space here as i am no more using this file, want to delete this completly from my phone. . I also tried downloading it for the second time and i could see a error saying this file already exist in my mobile.
The same was repeated when i have downloaded a video from you tube using youtube downloader app that i ve found in the store.

Please suggest me a way out.

Thanks
Srikanth

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah just use UC Browser! Download the .mp3 and it automatically saves it to your music library! A pirate's dream! :) Just remember, if you *really* like an album, purchase it and support the artist.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills