first national media coverage of windows phone 8..

firepromaster

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I saw the first national media coverage of windows phone 8 and Nokia lumia tonight at my gas station I manage. Well this is my first time anyways. They mentioned Nokia releasing a competitor to iPhone and went over the features announced today for the 920. Showed a picture of the device. We have tv monitors on all pumps that replay all day long the info. We are Wal-Mart's sole provider of fuel at participating locations. We are called Murphy USA and cover the entire southern United States and are expanding every day northern wise. So we cover a lot of ground and a huge amount of people will see this. I'll take video tonight so the video is easier to see and come back and post it here. It was totally cool seeing this!! Also realized I should have put this in windows phone 8 general discussion.

Last edited:

hellomiggy

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Very NICE! Today my favorite Morning News stations (KTLA channel 5) here in Los Angeles. The Tech guy talked about it his whole segment, the charging dock, the new features, WP8, and the camera, and of course was drifted away by the other anchors talking about the iPhone 5. He talked about the new Motorola's as well, still it was cool to hear him talk about the 920.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12