Twitter uploads to twitter instead of skydrive

M

mkr10001

I wish there was a way to make WP upload to twitter so that when I post a picture it shows on my twitter profile under 'Recent images'

Either that or get it to add it from skydrive too.....

aceattorneymvp

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I wish there was a way to make WP upload to twitter so that when I post a picture it shows on my twitter profile under 'Recent images'

Either that or get it to add it from skydrive too.....
Agreed. Having photos uploaded to twitter directly instead of skydrive allows my followers to view the photo without having to open up another link.

grahamlaws

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
If you use / upload photos in the Twitter app instead of the baked in service then you can choose the photo service:

In the Twitter APP Go to Settings > Services, then choose:
  • Tweetphoto
  • TwitPic
  • Twitter
  • yFrog

all of these will then display in a twitter feed, without bumping the follower out to skydrive (slow and annoying).

Gray :)

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
when I share a photo from the integrated twitter app to my Windows Phone I share a skydrive link is normal, this has always been in integration for WP 7 and 8, I can rest to these integration and I do not like that I share is a link which leads me to skydirve when I share a picture from the application of etwitte rintegrada the phone, and users who have beneficion this integration because it seems very uncomfortable ami one can see a link and a picture thanks

Abbas Malik1

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
in the Twitter APP Go to Settings > Services, then choose:
Tweetphoto
TwitPic
Twitter
yFrog

I have twitter app version 3.0.1.25063 and I think this is the latest, but i dont have these options in setting. Even service tab is not available, what should I do ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb