Nokia Lumia Line

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
To me the 800-900-920 and to a degree the 820 all are sexy looking devices. why in the name would anyone want to surround such a great looking device in some godly piece of plastic that takes away from the beauty of the device? some hand sets I can see but the Lumia line is just to dam nice looking to cover up.

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I also got a Cyan cover for my Black 800. Nice twist, but I'm with OP on this one.

Regardless of the black color, it just is so much more appealing without a cover.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
With some devices like iPhone where as if you look at it wrong it breaks I can see even there that device looks so much better raw. the Lumia's on the other hand 800-900-920 all are solid body design and do not break when looking at them, and they are so beautiful to look at raw covering them up is like driving a jag around covered up.

BellaRed

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I normally always use a gel skin case on my phones, mainly for protection. They can look very nice.

This time however with the 820 having replaceable covers I may buy a selection of colours depending on the cost. Or simply just replace if it gets scratched or damaged.

I wonder if we will get a choice of colour when we buy? I have my eye on the purple!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon