Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    To all my fellow wp lovers i say goodbye, for now. My focus currently is broken, one fall to many...and bam goes the digitizer. ive been using a duel core android 4g phone and man does it not compare at all! i cant wait till the 8X or the lumia 920, but for now i must wait untill my feb. upgrade, and its gonna feel like a long *** time because this phone sucks! wish i could justify buying a used windows phone on cl but i got this pantech burst for free from a relative...goodbye for now.

RIP SAMSUNG FOCUS
    (feb 2011-9/19/2012)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,518 Global Posts
    See ya soon! Sounds like you'll need a heavy duty case next time.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    2,148 Global Posts
    That is bad news, indeed. Sorry to hear it. But don't re-up your contract! No, no, no. Contracts are evil. You know it and I know it. Get a cheap WP7 phone, stick it on T-Mobile Monthly 4G, save your money, then buy an HTC, Samsung, or Nokia outright a few months after their release when they'll be much cheaper.
    Lumia 635

Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    That's the other choice I could have picked. It was the burst it the Samsung focus flash. I chose the flash and I'm more than satisfied. The OS is so much better.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    See ya soon! Sounds like you'll need a heavy duty case next time.
    Wish it was my fault...my brother dropped it, and the burst was his old phone.

Global Posts
    4,449 Global Posts
    PIN
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by brennen stump View Post
    Wish it was my fault...my brother dropped it, and the burst was his old phone.
    Your brother is lucky it wasn't a Nokia... Might have broken his foot.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    My Apps: PIP (WP8 - Compass / Flashlight), Meme 8 Ball (WP8), UnClocked (WP8.1 - Themed Live Tile Clock)

Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    A Nokia 610?

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express