Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Thought I'd share my lock screen that was inspired by the Windows Store ads as well as WP8. I'm running WP 7.8 with Jaxbot's Lock Screen Widget 2.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...GUjo3VYPS4c3L4

Global Posts
    3,206 Global Posts
    I hope you don't mind me saying but it seems to have a lot of clashing colors and way too busy. Eye has to move around too much and search.

Quote Originally Posted by mase123987 View Post
    I hope you don't mind me saying but it seems to have a lot of clashing colors and way too busy. Eye has to move around too much and search.
    No worries. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

The idea from the contrasting colors came from the "Amazing Everyday" and Microsoft Store adverts (different color tiles).

I also noticed that with the ability to add more tiles on the 7.8 start screen, having all the tiles with the theme color actually makes it harder to find the icon you are looking for. Since our eyes are drawn more to changes in contrast and color, having tiles in different colors helps navigation (in my case at least).

How are Colts doing so far this season?

Ever see 'The Partridge Family'?

:-)

Posted from My Mobile App