Messaging "can't connect to chat"

jusdis

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Oops, seems a little drastic. I've learned that it's better to ask if it's a widespread problem before hard resetting. I can't count the number of times I did that only to find that it didn't solve the issue.

Anyway, seems like it's something on Microsoft's end.

Ugh I just started doing it. Sitting there waiting and decided to come on here and what do I see. Lol. LESSON LEARNED! I'll be checking first next time.

Chappu

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
With regard to this issue, kindly try to disable the battery saver and try to access Chat in Messaging again.
I hope this will help. :wink:

Chappu

London Jr

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: facebook chat not working

Anybody else having issue's with facebook chat not working ? All i get is the "cannot connect to see who is online " error , Same on wifi or 3g

Gone through various supposed fixes i found online like my deleting facebook account from the phone then re adding it , but no joy , this happened out of the blue

I havnt changed any setting atol, i use thus feature alot, one of the main reasons i love my lumia 800

Anybody have any suggestions ?

This thread is attempting to resolve these issues by retelling and getting it noticed...
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...pi-problem-affecting-windows-phone-skype.html

AmitHansda

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I faced this problem previous week, during that whole day I could not IM through peoples or Messaging hub. But , next day the problem was not there at all. I can not say problem is fixed totally, cause sometimes I face the issue, but not for long.

josh_ua

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
It's also happening to my lumia 820 for two days already, it connects to chat but it's saying that no one is online and also I'm not receiving notifications on my twitter and skype. �� This is sad, I'm beginning to regret buying a WP.��

Kenneth Aliprandini

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
good to see it's a problem for others hope it's fixed. this was the one thing that made me like windows phones more. if it's not resolved I'll go with a different maker for my next phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism