App for Shortcut to Internet Sharing?

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone knew of any app that let me set a Live Tile to jump to the Internet Sharing menu. All the Shortcut apps that I know about don't have Internet Sharing as an option, and I find that setting being something I have to change all the time now that I have a Surface with me so often.

I tried looking around, and all I've found that can do it is "Supreme Shortcuts" which as far as I can see, can only be installed by side-loading a xap, something that I can't do on my Lumia 900.

Last edited:

SmoothDog

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I have this same issue. I've been sifting through WP8 Shortcut Apps with no luck.I may have just discovered my first WP8 App!!

SergeMcG

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
And it is 2013 and I still cannot find a Internet Sharing shortcut. I'm using my phone (Lumia 920) to share 3 UK network. I tether daily and having to go through the menu is a pain in the neck all the times. Anyone got lucky?

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
In Windows Phone 8, which I made a separate thread for here, there's actually a GUID that takes you directly to the Internet Sharing page. I programmed an NFC token for it with NFC Interactor. I'd like to remove even that step though, by pinning it on my homescreen.

But yeah, there's absolutely nothing for WP7.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3