Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Has any of you guys/girls had a weird random day when you get 5,6 texts from friends without even texting them yourself?

My Lumia 710 sent texts from previous convo's I'd had and sent them again to the same person a good few days later, and the other thing was that i couldn't see the text i had sent only the reply from friends querying my random text.

Paranormal Mobility lol (Hope its happened to others and not just me :S)
    Are you using group text?

I disabled group text, since I had issues where I'd reply (and end up "replying all" to people I didn't know when I got texts from friends who sent the texts to a list of people).
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,300 Global Posts
    Your Lumia is possessed. Give it to me and I will exorcise it. ;)

I disabled group text their Laura but i don't think it has anything to do with that, I'd been sitting watching TV when i got texts from friends all around the same time (so sounds like 6 texts had been sent without me touching the phone) but I've sent texts that hadn't sent failed due to connection then had to resend, i was guessing maybe texts that didn't send 1st time have been sent again for some strange reason lol. Just hope it doesn't happen again.

Please do Figure 8 exorcism my Lumia!! lol