Marketplace, ME Tile and Zune

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Have you guys been seeing issues with all or one of the three since last week?

My marketplace keeps throwing random error codes if I download new apps.
None of the updates went through yesterday.

I deleted 6 Weeks Training last night as it won't update and thought I would just install a new version but now that app has disappeared from the market!

Also, as other thread said - ME tile won't update my notifications.

Xbox Music/Zune lets me download only a few songs at a time even on WiFi, if I go for an album download, it start throwing up errors like that for apps.

I've restarted phones, soft reset & hard reset both: Nothing has changed.

Also just a heads up - If your app update throws up any error, please don't uninstall app thinking you can easily install a newer version. 6 weeks training is my 3rd app that just vanished from market and now I don't know where to get it from!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I have had problems with marketplace saying there were updates when there weren't and vice versa, as well as error messages. It was that same app as well. Seems ok for now though, I'm guessing it was a phantom update.

ME tile works ok, but sometimes I can't see pictures that I've commented on and get notifications from.

No problems with Zune so far.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
My downloads threw some error messages. But I think my wifi signal was going in and out, and my cell coverage sucks. I got back around a strong wifi signal, and things downloaded just fine.

Yes. The me tile has always been like this. The me tile is sporadic at best.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh TC I forgot to ask, how are you finding that 6 weeks training app? The push ups thing seems to ramp up quick. I can't help but laugh when I finish the days set and see the madness that is the next day lol.

I think that update was supposed to fix something along those line, but I also can't see it in the marketplace any more.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely love the 6 weeks training. I've already finished 3 "6 weeks". I was on my 4th one when this update screwed it. Now I can't find it and I don't know what was the last huge number haha :p

I do find it funny on certain days, but somehow it knows when I need rest and when it can push me a little further. It's like my personal trainer for free!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I agree 100% it's a great app. That's awesome you were able to finish some of the workouts. I get to around the 4th week and start finding myself getting stuck or I get busy with other stuff and lose track. This is the second time I've restarted the whole thing haha.

Hopefully it will show up again in the marketplace. I used "gym pocketguide" along with 6 weeks training, it might be worth a look in the meantime. It's not interactive like 6 weeks, but it has good info and workouts (some of which require some extra equipment though).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3