Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: I buy meat one WP8 or you will stay with your high end wp7.8?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I keep my wp7.8

4 50.00%
  • I'll buy a WP8

3 37.50%
  • wp7.8 operating system is a very fluid, I'll take the

1 12.50%

Good friends of Windows, you have high-end phones currently or medium type lumia 800, lumia 900, htc titan, htc radar, samsung omnia 7 etc., are going to be with your cellphone with the upgrade to wp7.8 or you are going to buy a WP8? a hug

Global Posts
    2,146 Global Posts
    I will be keeping WP 7.8 for now. There are not any WP8 phones that interest me right now.
    Lumia 635

Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    I will be keeping WP 7.8 for now. There are not any WP8 phones that interest me right now.
    have the lumia 710? I love this phone, is very fluid, has good camera etc, hug

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    I'm going to wait and keep my Nokia Lumia 900. The new phones are nice, but nothing worth me upgrading for. Maybe I'll jump in the next wave, if the OS changes enough.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr

Global Posts
    2,571 Global Posts
    I predict Microsoft announces a Surface phone by end of Jan. Surface was just a test to see if people would buy into Microsoft as a brand.

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    If they give it the treatment that Google gives their Nexus lineup, I'd bite.
    Quote Originally Posted by inteller View Post
    I predict Microsoft announces a Surface phone by end of Jan. Surface was just a test to see if people would buy into Microsoft as a brand.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr

Global Posts
    2,146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin_233 View Post
    have the lumia 710? I love this phone, is very fluid, has good camera etc, hug
    Yes, I have the Lumia 710. It is an excellent phone. It's the best smartphone I have ever owned, actually.
    Lumia 635

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I'm just going to get the 7.8 upgrade for my Lumia 900, and wait for second generation Windows Phone 8 hardware. By that time WP8 software will have matured, and better and newer hardware, (possibly Microsoft branded), will be available as well. I am definitely in with the whole "ecosystem" thing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by winphoneaddict View Post
    I'm just going to get the 7.8 upgrade for my Lumia 900, and wait for second generation Windows Phone 8 hardware. By that time WP8 software will have matured, and better and newer hardware, (possibly Microsoft branded), will be available as well. I am definitely in with the whole "ecosystem" thing as well.
    this, except I own a Focus Flash
    Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Waiting until I find out exactly what the situation is with respect to Internet Sharing being enabled in WP8. In WP 7.5 its pretty open but it looks like with 8.0 operators are trying to charge extra for tethering which I would object to.

Going with 7.8 on my Trophy. My upgrade isn't until May and Verizon's ETF are high and I can't justify the expense with no 922. Hopefully many of the bugs will be worked out by then. If there is a high end Nokia it will be worth the wait.